Who We Are
Our registered office is Unit 6A, Swords Enterprise Park, Feltrim Road, Swords,Cp. Dublin. The company is registered in Ireland Ireland under company number _____________.
What information we collect and store through RFC Smart Park
RFC Smart Park collect a very minimal personal information for the contractual obligation for you to register as Guest/ Visitor in the car parking locations managed by RFC Car Park Management/ RFC Security Group. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from you is: –
- Mobile phone number (Only for registered users)
- Vehicle Registration Number
- User agent (device and software version)
We collect information in the below ways: –
- RFC Smart Park Registration form.
- Guest / Visitor Parking form.
- Quick Parking form.
- Contact Us form through RFC Smart Park.
- Phone call/email to our Customer Support team.
How We Use Your Personal Data.
We value your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified above. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: –
- Provide Guest/ Visitor Parking.
- Registering – We process personal data in this instance in order to create an account with us.
- Customer Service – General queries, which include business call back requests, can be made through our contact form or by calling us directly on the number Information provided is used for the specific purpose of reading, investigating and answering your query.
- Employee details – We process employee details for the purpose of employment (e.g. communication and payment).
You have the right to access any personal information that RFC Smart Park/ RFC Car Park Management/ Security Group processes about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you.
- The purposes of the processing.
- The categories of personal data concerned.
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed.
- How long we intend to store your personal data for.
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source.
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible within one month; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. We third-parties to provide the below services and business functions; however, no third parties store any data.
Saash Infosystems Ltd : Saash Infosystems Ltd is a company registered in Ireland and the contracted developer of RFC Smart Park on behalf of RFC Car Park Management/ RFC Security Group.
We take your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to RFC Smart Park, however, as some of this information is required for us to process Guest/ Visitor parking, we will not be able to offer our services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
RFC Smart Park only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. All data retention is documented within our Data Retention Policy and is destroyed in a secure environment.
Lodging A Complaint
If you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.