RFC Smart Park Service Terms and Conditions
1. The following terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to all use of the RFC Smart Park Services. By registering with us or using RFC Smart Park Mobile Application, you agree to be bound by them, so please read them carefully before going any further.
2. RFC Smart Park mobile application provides a method of applying for guest/ visitor parking at the parking locations managed by RFC Car Park Management/ RFC Security Group or any associated companies. It is not a contract for parking services. Your rights for parking in any of these locations are as per the rules and regulations of the car park management or owner or any appointed appropriate authority.
3. We are constantly seeking to improve our services and these Terms may therefore be subject to change from time to time. You agree to be bound by any changes, which shall be advised to you by publication here, and shall take effect immediately. If you do not agree with the changes, you may terminate your use of the Services.
4. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that you or your vehicle has the right to park in the locations. You may be clamped/towed if you are not an authorised visitor to the location where you are parked.
5. For any queries you have regarding the service or the parking services please firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 01-8971087.
How to Use the Services
1. RFC Smart Park allows you to register for Guest/ Visitor Parking through the mobile app.
2. To use this service you have to download RFC Smart Park mobile app available for free at Google Play store for Android devices and iOS store for Apple devices.
3. At this time, RFC Smart Park does not allow to use for paid parking. RFC Smart Park currently is exclusively for registering Guest/ Visitor parking. This document is updated on 04/12/2018.
4. You may apply for Guest/ Visitor parking either as a registered user or without registration.
5. If you are a registered user you will be able to utilise our Quick Parking services which will allow you to apply for Guest/ Visitor parking in few taps. You can register up to 3 vehicles , which you user frequently for Quick Park facility.
6. You can choose your required time as required from the mobile app for your Guest/ Visitor parking.
7. The registration process collects only the basic information like your full name mobile phone number (which is your user name). You will receive a verification code as a text message which you will have to input to verify your mobile number used for registration.
8. Once you apply for Guest/ Visitor parking and your application is approved/ not approved instantly. If it is approved, your parking history is available in your Parking History page (Only for registered users).
9. You may also skip registration and use the mobile app as an unregistered user. In that case you have to apply for Guest/ Visitor parking each time you apply for the same and will have to input the vehicle details each time.
10. If you forget your password, you can reset your password from your profile section of the app.
11. The mobile app remembers your password and you will not have to input it each time whenever you use the app.
1. RFC Smart Park is highly secure and the information like your mobile and vehicle numbers are saved in a secure server and used only by authorised personnel at RFC Car Park Management /RFC Security Group.
2. You will be responsible for all use of your details through RFC Smart Park held by RFC Car Park Management/ RFC Security Group. If you have any reason to suspect that unauthorised use of these details has been made you should inform us immediately by contacting us initially via the Contact Us form on this website and we will call you back.
3. If you believe there is a security risk to Your Account, please let us know by contacting us. If you believe your mobile phone has been stolen or misused you should inform us as above as soon as possible in order to limit any further use of the phone in connection with your registered details. We cannot be held responsible for any implications associated with the use of or communications with your registered mobile phone in these circumstances.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to register you and/or to suspend and/or terminate your Account if we believe that you have or may breach these Terms or if required by law to do so and we shall not be obliged to provide you with any reasons for so doing. We may further suspend your account if we suspect unauthorised use or abuse.
1. The RFC Smart Park is only available at selected Parking Locations managed by RFC Car Park Management/ RFC Security Group.
2. You confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Services. We make no warranties or representations with respect to the Services other than as expressly set out in these General Terms. We make no warranty or representation that the Services will be uninterrupted or error free and we shall not be liable in any way to you for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
3. We do not guarantee continuous uninterrupted operation of the RFC Smart Park in connection with all locations or any individual location. You accept and agree that this is the case and interruptions may occur for technical or other reasons which are beyond our control. We will restore the any affected services as soon as reasonably possible.
1. We take the security of all your personal details very seriously. Our systems are secured. We do not collect any financial information or payment data.
2. You agree that you will not do anything which results in any misuse or abuse of the RFC Smart Park mobile app, including without limitation attempting to gain unauthorised access, or any part of our systems; or knowingly introduce any virus, worm or other malicious or technically harmful material.
3. We make every effort to ensure the information on the mobile app is always correct to the best of our belief. However, we will not be liable for the accuracy of such information, although we will use reasonable efforts to correct any mistakes as soon as we become aware of them.
4. You confirm to us that all information you provide us in connection with the data in RFC Smart Park will be correct and complete.
1. Claims/disputes may only be raised within 12 weeks of the date of the parking date. All claims/disputes should be raised to email@example.com
1. The copyrights, database rights and other intellectual property rights (IPR) in the materials displayed on or via any of the RFC Smart Park (“Materials”, which expression includes text, data, graphics, photographs, videos, animation, images and audio visual content) is owned by or licensed to RFC Security Group. You agree to respect our IPR and those of third parties. You agree that the Materials are for your personal use only. You shall not use, copy or modify any Materials or give them to other people for commercial, investment or public purposes.
2. Our maximum liability to you for any claim arising in connection with the Services shall be the refund of clamp fee (in case if you are clamped in error after registering for Guest/ Visitor parking).
3. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law you agree that we shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental or indirect loss or damages in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Services, including, without limitation, damage for any loss in business projects, loss of profits, loss of privacy, consequences of your use that were beyond our reasonable control, or other consequential losses arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or the inability to use
4. You may not transfer your account or these Terms to any other party without our agreement. You agree that we may transfer these Terms and your account without your agreement.
5. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the Services. If any provision of these Terms is or becomes illegal, void or invalid that shall not affect the legality and validity of the other provisions.
6. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and, subject to the Disputes section above, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.